What’s the problem?
Keeping up with Medicare changes is a daunting task. The rules are many and are complicated. Information overload makes it seem like the options are endless. Many may believe Medicare is free. It’s not. Late enrollment can lead to loss of insurance and penalties.
Because everyone’s health history and medications are different, the plans that best fit you may be quite different than the plans chosen by your friends and loved ones. Those that are comfortable with self-guided decision making and online Medicare enrollment can do so with online state and federal online resources and remote agencies. For those in Essex County, MA. who want a local expert, there is North Shore Senior Healthcare.
North Shore Senior Healthcare personal services include:
- Assessing current needs – health, doctors, medications, and budget
- Comparing the plans that best fit your needs
- Helping you understand Medicare
- Providing you enrollment assistance
- Providing you continuous service as change happens